Our services are growing constantly, so we need you to nurture that growth. As a software engineer, you will be responsible for implementing solutions in a timely manner with a clean and sleek code. You’ll develop and test applications to meet the needs of our customers and demonstrate the knowledge of current trends, tools, and technologies.
You should also have sound written and oral communication skills in English, as well as mindset of personal and business growth and development.
More about us is available on the careers page.
Here’s what you should have:
- Seeks excellence and empower others to achieve the same
- Have an itch to deliver clean architectures and to continuously improve
- Understanding of user experience and value that software brings to users
- Knowledge of functional programming
- Experience working with JVM languages - Java, Kotlin, Scala, Clojure
- Experience working with Akka framework
- Experience with Mobile Application development - native, cross-platform
- Work on relational and noSQL databases
- Experience with serverless systems
- Cloud infrastructures - AWS, Google Cloud
You do not necessarily need to be a complete technical fit, but you do need to have comparable experience and skill set. You should also have the knowledge of all the standard tools used in modern software development. We’ll fill in the gaps, don’t worry.
Here’s what is most important:
You are a cheerful person willing to learn and grow. You like to be challenged and are ready to dedicate your time to solving problems in a most efficient way. You share, care and improve yourself and those around you.
We consider ourselves technology agnostic but opinionated, and ready to change and adapt. Your opinion is valued and encouraged.
What about the team:
The team has been meticulously picked, by the same criteria that refer to you. Company’s leadership is experienced in building several startups and actively involved in improving regional tech community.
What we offer:
Everything you need to improve your contribution to the effort is at your disposal. You can choose your equipment and customize your workspace, plus we’ll sponsor your participation at conferences you wish to attend or speak on. If you don’t like to cook, we’ll relieve you from that too - just choose your lunch and have a pleasant meal, it’s on us. Enjoy in sharing the success of the company via yearly bonuses.
And, yes, take a look at our workation experience. You can be a part of that, too.