As a UX Designer you will be transforming ideas into meaningful products. You should be the one assuring that we build what it matters and help translate the business goals into reality by working closely with the rest of the product team and engineers.
You should also have sound written and oral communication skills in English, as well as mindset of personal and business growth and development.
More about us is available on the careers page.
Here’s what you should have:
- Experienced with UX practice and tools
- Builds and designs products in an iterative fashion
- Expertise on product design from ideation and development through launch and maintenance
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with Design Systems and CSS Frameworks (Material UI, Tailwind)
- Eye for details, flows and overall delight of user facing interfaces (no matter what they are, web/mobile/sreens/glasses/messaging/audio)
- Digs into code to help establish patterns, components and examples for the team
- Loves interactions and micro-animations to make the experiences even better
- Understand the constraints of smaller screens and benefits of bigger
- Worked with React and React-Native
- IoT applications
- Mobile and PWA applications
- SVG animations, Lottie
You will be working on customer projects and supporting internal initiatives. We work on applications of large scale in the automotive, medical, hospitality and entertainment space as well our product for hotel industry guest experience - lasoexperience.com.
You do not necessarily need to be a complete fit, but you do need to have comparable experience and skillset, and the knowledge of all the standard tools. We’ll fill in the gaps, don’t worry.
Here’s what is most important:
You are a cheerful person willing to learn and grow. You like to be challenged and are ready to dedicate your time to solving problems in a most efficient way. You share, care and improve yourself and those around you.
What about the team:
The team has been meticulously picked, by the same criteria that refer to you. Company’s leadership is experienced in building several startups and actively involved in improving regional tech community.
What we offer:
Everything you need to improve your contribution to the effort is at your disposal.You can choose your equipment and customize your workspace, plus we’ll sponsor your participation at conferences you wish to attend or speak on. If you don’t like to cook, we’ll relieve you from that too - just choose your lunch and have a pleasant meal, it’s on us. Enjoy in sharing the success of the company via yearly bonuses.